Acer Predator X34 and the Acer Predator Z35. Not only are they confirming once again that the Acer Predator X34 will indeed be overclockable to 100Hz, but the company has also revealed that the Acer Predator Z35 will be overclockable to a whopping 200Hz with the first game mode enabled (presumably with G-SYNC). Don’t believe me? Watch the video below and see for yourself. It will be interesting to see how well it performs in the benchmarks and we’ll see if we can get an early sample for review.
Acer Predator X34
- Aggressive design
- Cinematic curved display for a more immersive experience
- 34-inch QHD IPS
- NVIDIA G-SYNC to eliminate tearing, minimize stuttering and overclock to 100Hz with G-SYNC mode on.
- Tilt and height adjustments
- DTS™ Sound
- Ambient lighting
Acer Predator Z35
- 35-inch UltraWide Curved (2000R curvature)
- 144Hz refresh rate
- 3 gaming modes (200Hz overclock, adjust black level and select aim points)
- NVIDIA G-SYNC to eliminate tearing, minimize stuttering and overclock to 200Hz with G-SYNC mode on (available with the first game mode enabled).
- DTS® sound speakers
Let us know what you think about these monitors. Will you get one? Why/why not?